Sunday, August 30, 2009

I got a Mistake

I bought Tahong in the market.I am craving of "baked tahong".When I arrived home I told cousin to cooked a baked tahong.She complain that I bought a wrong kind of cheese.I told her it is not different.The cousin told me that it was not a "melted cheese" .I believe it will melt in the oven toaster because of hot temperature as I explain.The girl did not complain to me anymore because she know that I hate complains.She keep silent and go ahead in the kitchen.After a while she is shouting that the bake tahong was burn because the cheese did not melt.I felt conscience for not listening to cousin.I handed her money to buy a melted cheese ;-)

1 comment:

lina@happy family said...

It's my first visit-nice to know you Tata.

It's ok, we learn from mistakes, aren't we?