1/2 kilo fettuccine pasta or spaghetti
1/4 block of butter
6-8 strips of bacon chopped
1/4 cup mushroom (optional)
3-4 cloves of garlic minced
1 cup cream or 1 cup milk(evaporated milk will do) and 1 egg yolk
1/8 kilo grated Parmesan cheese (or quick melt cheese would do)
Fresh-ground pepper and Salt, to taste
1. Cook noodles as package directs. Drain. Place in a dry pan. Add oil (para hindi magdikitdikit at madry;) )
2. Put chopped bacon on a nonstick pan(that would do the trick, ordinary pan would do but prepared or the clean up). Cook the bacon til its crispy :naughty: set a side.
3. Using the same pan (take out the oil) melt the butter and saute the garlic and mushroom
4. Then add the cream let it simmer for 2-3 minutes then add half of the cheese :naughty: Add salt and pepper to taste. Turn off the heat once the cheese melted.
(if you'll be using milk and egg yolk instead, add the milk first in the sauce pan making it simmer for a minute or 2 while beating egg yolk lightly then add 2-3 talbespoon of the simmered milk mixture on your egg yolk this would temper the egg for it not to curdle when added to the hot mixture :naughty:. after tempering the egg add it to the mixture then half of the cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste. Turn of the heat once the cheese melted.)
5. Toss in the pasta and cooked bacon on the pan(dun sa sauce). Add the remaining cheese on top then serve.
1 month ago