Monday, July 27, 2009

Home Burger Steak


Since, I could not do to update my blog daily I will share you something to remember me.
This is a Home Burger Steak recipe.If you love to cook after blogging this post is good for you.

Ingredients:
2 pc sliced bread,diced
1 tbsp evaporated milk
200g ground pork
1 pc(150 g) tokwa,chopped
1 pc small egg
1pc small onion,chopped
3 cloves garlic,minced
3 tbsp canned button mushrooms,sliced
1 pouch tomato sauce
2 tbsp frozen/cooked green peas

Procedure:
1.Combine bread and milk.Mix until bread is soggy or squashy
2.Combine with pork,tokwa,egg,onion and half of garlic
Season with 1/2 tsp iodized salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.Mix well.
3.Divide into 10 portions (about 1 1/2 tbsp each )and form into patties.
4.Pan-grill in 2 tbsp oil until brown on both sides.
Set aside
5.Saute remaining garlic and mushrooms .Add tomato sauce ,1/4 cup water ,3/4 tsp brown sugar,patis and pepper to taste.
6.Simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
7.Add green peas and patties.Allow to simmer or boil.



1 comment:

riablahgs said...

gusto ko ito :) I miss lutong pinoy na talaga. It's been a while since I tasted Jollibee's burger steak. kaka miss na!