Here are some tips to identity that your usb was already affected with virus:
1.After you insert the USB drive, Enable Hidden Files and Folders
How to Enable Hidden Files and Folders:
• Goto ToolsFolder options click view tab
• Under view tab go to Advanced settings Hidden files and folders
• Click radio button “show hidden files and folders”
• Remove check mark “Hide extension for known file types”
• “Hide protected operating system files”
• Click Apply , ok.
• Screen shot in next slide
2.After, enable the hidden files you can view the virus in the USB Drive
NOTE: take a look the auto run info files.
1 week ago