- To save money, buy a large amount of store brand dairy product and freeze it.
- When, making salad vinegar and oil are best for dressings.They will not spoil overnight and cheaper than mayonnaise.
- A lot of water that goes down the drain can be used to water plants.
- Drive evenly with steady foot.Avoid jiggling the accelerator.Cruise control helps maintain a constant speed.This will help to increase gas mileage.
- Keep tires properly inflated to avoid premature wear and tear.Under-inflated tires can waste 5% to 10% more fuel and cause tire blow outs.
- Keep your wheels aligned makes for better mileage and longer tire life.
4 hours ago