Thursday, November 20, 2008

PC on Repair

My personal computer was on repair for 2 days ago because of power supply failure.We bring it to the nearest shop thinking that it will be fixed for just an hour but unfortunately the PC repair shop had no power supply that fits my personal computer.So, we did bring now to the store where we buy.I hope it will be fixed soon because I want to make up all of my blogging friends .I am very thankful for those who continue visiting my blog and dropping my entrecard.I promise to visit you back soon...Happy blogging!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Tata. I hope your pc will be fixed soon. Miss ka na namin dito sa blogosphere :)

tnx nga pala sa comment on my post sa Bundles blog. Newly wed lang ako April this year. YEs, sana nga magka-baby na kami next year :) Salamat sa wish ha.